What Causes High Estrogen Levels And What Are The Most Common Symptoms Of It
Detox excess estrogen with our therapy!
Estrogen is what makes a woman feminine and regulates the phases of her life.
This hormone is vital to the functioning of humans, men and women alike and it is part of the range of sex hormones. When this hormone is so vital, why would one want a reason to detox excess estrogen?
Anything in the body, when it crosses the natural limits, is not good. An excess of one hormone would mean a decrease in another.
While we will give you an insight into the functions of estrogen and what happens when it crosses limits, let us tell you about why naturopathy can be used for any estrogen irregularities in the body.
A Naturopathy Clinic Melbourne addresses the root cause
My Vital Health Solutions has always focused on the natural approach to address health conditions. Whether this is diabetes, hormonal imbalances, metabolic irregularities etc. the body can work towards healing itself.
Among the many hormonal imbalances, the most common one, in women especially, is excess estrogen.
How to Get Rid of Excess Estrogen?
Through the right diet, lifestyle changes, and therapy, you can get back on the right track. The focus of naturopath Domenic Pisanelli is on getting to the root cause and addressing it.
The Role of Estrogen and what Causes High Estrogen Levels?
Estrogen is the principal female hormone in the body.
In females, Estrogen performs the following:
- Development of the female reproductive system
- Development of secondary sexual characteristics
- It also accelerates burning of the body fat
- It stimulates the inner lining of the uterus to grow
- It increases bone formation
- Sex drive depends on estrogen levels
- It improves the health of human skin
The role of Estrogen in men:
- Estradiol, a derivative of estrogen helps in male sexual function to a certain extent
- It modulates libido
- It assists in erectile function
- It helps in the sperm production process
As far as what Causes High Estrogen levels, these are:
- Birth control is a prime cause for your estrogen levels to be imbalanced
- Drugs used to treat mental health issues
- Ovarian tumours
The solution would be to simply avoid what causes high estrogen levels, but often these things are integral to our lifestyle and that is where a balance needs to be struck.
Watch out for these Symptoms to know when you have got to Detox Excess Estrogen
The Symptoms of High Estrogen Levels are as follows:
- Abdominal bleeding
- Decreased sex drive
- Vaginal discharge
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
How to Get Rid of Excess Estrogen?
One of the most frequently asked questions is this. At My Vital Health Solutions, there is no random approach. Everything is systematic, in accordance with your lifestyle and goals are attainable.
- Diet is the prime factor that can be managed in order to get the estrogen levels in check.
- Include foods that decrease estrogen in your diet.
- Regulating the meats that you eat and their frequency in your diet.
- Among the foods that decrease estrogen, the most common ones are cruciferous vegetables and certain grains.
- Exercise and workout are important factors to consider when you’re wondering how to get rid of excess estrogen.
Why should you come to us for your Health Conditions?
My Vital Health Solutions takes on a natural approach to help you get better. We believe that there is no magic or overnight cure when it comes to the body. Things take time and you are the best person to understand your body.
Visit our naturopathy clinic Melbourne and you will be surprised just how effective natural therapy is. And the best part is that there are no side effects.
Hormones can wreak havoc if you do not manage them. It is very common these days, with the kind of lives we lead, to have our hormones turned upside down and this further causes chaos in the body.
We often cannot understand what causes high estrogen levels or how to get rid of excess estrogen.
The solution: breaking unhealthy habits, choosing healthy, and focusing on working on yourself.
If you should need any assistance, our naturopathy clinic in Melbourne will be more than happy to help you help yourself.